FREYLIT MOBILE OIL SEPARATORS for OIL SPILL ON LAKES / RIVERS
Since 1983 FREYLIT has been producing and installing a wide range of oil/water separators! We supply our products worldwide!
SPECIAL FEATURES of our MOBILE OIL SEPARATORS are:
- OIL OUTLET CONCENTRATION below 5 ppm (5 mg/Liters)
- CORRUGATED HORIZONTAL COALESCENT PLATES (material Polypropylene) - LIFETIME OF MINIMUM 20 YEARS
- Over 800 OIL SPILLS WERE REMEDIED BY USING FREYLIT OIL SEPARATORS.
- FREYLIT oil separators can also be used for crude oil.
- More than 30 years experience with all kind of applications, dimensions, designs and deliveries of OIL WATER SEPARATORS.
- Separators are delivered as compact units including; Silt chamber, mineral oil- and residual oil separator.
- FREYLIT can offer mobile oil separators for all kind of applications with different flow rates.
Large oil spill Remediation solutions: Introduction of FREYLITs specially developed oil spill Remediations solutions
FREYLIT oil separators are designed to the exact specification and requirements of our client. The modular plate-pack system is the perfect solution for oil/water separation. FREYLIT coalescent plate separators are the most economic method of treating process water efficiently. Download know how
FREYLIT mobile coalescing plate oil separators according Austrian standard on B5101 - strictest standard for oil separators worldwide!
MOBILE OIL SEPARATORS for OIL SPILLS (also for crude oil) and Industries:
Series M+R – P:
|Model||Flow Rate in litres/minute, pumped with positive displacement pump and expected oil outlet concentration under 5 ppm of free (not emulsified) oil|
M+R 15P up to M+R 700P with larger flow rates also available!
Series M+R – PSF”
|Type||Flow Rate in litres/minute, pumped with positive displacement pump and expected oil outlet concentration under 5 ppm of free (not emulsified) oil|
M+R 30PSF up to M+R 700PSF with larger flow rates also available!
1. Oil spill remediation on seas and oceans.
2. Oil spill remediation on rivers and lakes.
3. Oil spill remediation in ground water.
4. Oil spill remediation in harbours.
5. Oil spill remediation on roads.
With our FREYLIT CPI mineral pil and residual oil separator we can reach an oil outlet concentration below 5 ppm.