FREYLIT CPI – INDUSTRIAL OIL SEPARATORS FOR REFINERIES and PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
Since 1983 FREYLIT has been producing and installing a wide range of oil/water separators!
We supply our products worldwide!
SPECIAL FEATURES of our CPI - INDUSTRIAL OIL SEPARATORS are:
- Separator footprint is significantly smaller than TPI (inclined/tilted plate separators) or API separators, thus reducing civil construction cost, while achieving the same or better oil outlet concentration.
- CORRUGATED HORIZONTAL COALESCENT PLATES (material Polypropylene) - LIFETIME OF MINIMUM 20 YEARS
- For high temperature applications FREYLIT also manufactures coalescent plates from POM (Polyoxymethylenhomopolymer)
- The DISTANCE BETWEEN OUR PLATES can be switched between 6 mm and 12 mm by turning the same plates 180°, to increase the efficiency of the separation process.
- OIL OUTLET CONCENTRATION below 5 ppm (5 mg/Liters)
- The separated oil droplet size is calculated by our FREYLIT proprietary computer design program.
- More than 30 years experience with all kind of applications, dimensions, designs and deliveries of OIL WATER SEPARATORS
FREYLIT oil separators are designed to the exact specification and requirements of our client. The modular plate-pack system is the perfect solution for oil/water separation. FREYLIT coalescent plate separators are the most economic method of treating process water efficiently. Download know how
Applications for FREYLIT CPI mineral oil and residual oil separators for refineries and petrochemical industry:
REFINERIES AND PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
1. Removal of oil from contaminated surface runoff (oily rain water).
2. Removal of oil & other hydrocarbons from process water before discharge.
3. Removal of oil from spills at tanker loading stations.
4. Removal of oil from waste water generated at work shops and service areas.
5. To separate the oil from water collecting inside crude oil storage tanks before the refinery process.
Example References: PETROCHINA in DALIAN, OMV Vienna / Austria
The following informations are needed for the right dimensioning of our oil separatur:
1. Oily water flow rate
2. oil content at inlet
3. specific gravity of oil
4. ambient and operating temperature
5. presence of suspended solids and salt content
6. How will the water be fed into the oil separator? By natural gravity or will it be pumped?
7. If pumped? Which type of pumps?
8. pH of the oil water mixture
9. Expected oil-content at outlet and smallest oil droplet size at outlet
Please fill in our oil separator client questionaire for detailed quotation! (download client questionary)
With our FREYLIT CPI mineral pil and residual oil separator we can reach an oil outlet concentration below 5 ppm.